The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an institution devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration. ULAB invites applications from the qualified candidates for the positions mentioned here.
Coordinator – Communications & Training, Center for Enterprise and Society (CES)
The Center for Enterprise and Society (CES) is a research center at ULAB, and one of the leading research centers in Bangladesh for the study of business, investments, entrepreneurship. CES also conducts research on social issues. A CES project was recently ranked 39 globally among the World’s Top 50 Universities.
The Coordinator - Communications & Training will be responsible for coordinating all external communications with stakeholders, media partners, donors, as well as driving publicity and branding for CES and the ULAB EMBA Program via social media and through other channels. The role also involves active liaising with the public and private sector to build relationships, develop business and arrange seminars, conferences and webinars. This position requires strong English writing skills.
- Designing and executing communication strategy to enhance the visibility of the ULAB EMBA Program and the Center for Enterprise and Society
- Launch digital marketing campaigns in line with the values and goals of CES and the ULAB EMBA Program
- Collaborate with media partners to execute collaborative ventures such as webinars on zoom, online conferences and training programs, podcasts, and other social media based campaigns
- Collaborate with the ULAB Admissions Office to help grow the program
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in English and Humanities, Media and Journalism, Communications or any Social Science subject
- An English Medium background is preferred for this position.
- At least two years of experience in marketing and communications in NGOs, agencies
- Experience with Facebook marketing
- Experience with design tools and software including Adobe products, Canva, etc
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Bangla
- Strong aptitude with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Superior work ethic and time management skills and ability to deliver within deadlines
- Negotiable, based on Experience and Skills
- Apply through email to [email protected] with attachments.
- Email attachments should include:
- Complete CV Summary in MS Word format, PDF is not acceptable. [downloadable from https://www.ulab.edu.bd/jobs/Faculty-CV-Summary.docx]
- Recent CV, must include:
- A scanned recent photograph
- Names and contact details of two referees, one of whom should be an immediate past employer (if applicable)
- Cover Letter addressed to the Vice Chancellor
- Kindly mention "Area & Position” that you have applied for in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: November 03, 2021