The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal-opportunity employer.
The ULAB Administration Office is looking for experienced, skilled, dynamic and self-motivated individual to manage the admin issues relating to faculty members and administrative staff. The duties include overseeing daily operations, delegating tasks to staff and managing personnel. The incumbent will also work to support the Director, Administration on strategic development as well.
The Deputy Manager, Administration reports to the Director, Administration.
- Implement various events and controlling administrative management
- Premises housekeeping (First priority)
- Train/coach and supervise administrative staffs (Officers 5, support staffs 35, cleaners 35, Gardeners 2, cafeteria staff 15)
- Deal petty cost and petty cash
- Provide logistic support to the University administration (ULAB).
- Renew contract of the relevant vendors
- Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner
- Assist in implementing standard administrative policy
- Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues
- Follow up maintenance work (AC, solar, substation, generator, furniture, plumbing work etc.)
- Follow up civil work and any other repairing.
- Submit annual budget.
- Parking area management
- Lake management (Regular cleaning, liming, control insects’ larvae etc.)
- Prepare compost for organic garden
- Face internal and external audit
- Collaborate with other organization
- Support in different awareness program
- Attend any time of call of authority
- Daily/ weekly /monthly report generation.
45 Years max
Masters in any discipline from a reputed university
At least 8 years of experience in a corporate or educational institution
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in both English & Bangla
- Detail oriented, excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to develop priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Ability to think critically and crisis management skill
- Strong people skills and ability to work in teams across the university
- High level of IT skills-emailing, G Suite, Excel and Social media apps
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: March 11, 2023