||Marketing and Communications
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer. Suitably qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Director, Marketing & Communications is responsible for setting and guiding appropriate strategies for marketing, communications, and public relations activities in traditional and digital platforms. The Director is responsible for planning and managing all communications, and building external relationships with stakeholders. The Director will work in partnership with other offices/centers/departments within the university on a variety of strategic initiatives to support the university’s mission, values, and goals. The Director will work closely with the admissions team to attract quality admission seekers.
The Director, Marketing & Communications reports to the Vice Chancellor.
- Plan, implement and lead integrated marketing and communications strategies
- Supervise and coordinate the Communications team
- Implement efficient management systems to ensure that accurate and attractive marketing/promotional contents are captured, developed, and presented effectively with the maximum impact
- Masters/MBA or equivalent degree in a relevant field from a reputed university
- A university degree from an English-speaking country will be preferred
- Professional certifications in digital marketing and allied areas will be considered as an additional qualification
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in relevant areas, with at least 3 years in a senior managerial position
- Knowledge about the higher education of the Bangladesh sector is desirable
- Excellent marketing and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to develop priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong people skills and ability to work in teams across the university
- Excellent communication and creative writing skills (English & Bangla)
- High level of IT skills
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
- Mobile data allowance
Please apply using the following link: https://forms.gle/j72kUXfsxAPtrfBy8
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: December 9, 2021