- Act as the point of contact for all EMBA faculty and students.
- Provide support to the faculty members for classes, reproduction of teaching materials.
- Address queries, classroom/online logistics, etc.
- Maintain documentation of all forms and records in an organized and timely manner both in hard copy and soft copy formats in the prescribed formats.
- Oversee the student engagement activities, student administration, coordination of administrative activities, student support, and student services.
- Maintain contact with central administrative offices and work in coordination.
- Monitor classroom activities and report to Registrar’s Office and Director, EMBA.
- Inform faculty members and students about important notices through email, sms, etc. as appropriate.
- Prepare class rescheduling announcements, disseminate these, conduct necessary follow-up, and ensure that all documentation is complete.
- Maintain an updated database of student, alumni information, and of other stakeholders’ contact details for networking and information purposes.
- Arrange department meetings and ensure that all faculty members are informed.
- Organize and participate in department events such as orientation, commencement, talks, workshops, outdoor events, etc. as required.
- Liaise with the MBA Coordinator, EMBA Coordinator for day-to-day smooth operations of activities.
- Maintain the department's program webpages and the Facebook page and/or group.
- Any other task assigned by the Director, EMBA program and Coordinator, EMBA program
Graduate from any reputed institution
1-2 years of relevant experience will be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills in both English and Bangla
- Capable of leading a student's creative team and an event management team
- Organize content for EMBA program and content writing skills
- Emailing, Google Search, and report preparation skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to do multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, excel, etc.
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: March 11, 2023