The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal-opportunity employer. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Executive Assistant to the Chancellery will provide a broad range of secretarial services in a professional, effective and punctual manner. The position demands a high level of integrity and maintenance of utmost confidentiality. S/he will be responsible for keeping the Chancellery’s facilities in top working order, clean and secure. S/he will act as a gate-keeper to Pro Vice Chancellor and Treasurer.
The incumbent will report to the Pro-Vice Chancellor and the Treasurer with dotted reporting to the Vice Chancellor
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing routine secretarial support to the Pro-Vice Chancellor and Treasurer.
- Ensuring admin and logistics support to the BoT members whenever they are in the Chancellery.
- Rendering secretarial support to the Vice Chancellor in absence of his Executive Assistant.
- Also support the Executive Assistant to Vice Chancellor and VC’s office as and when required.
- Assist in arranging all the events i.e. meetings, workshops, etc. held in the Chancellery.
- Guiding the visitors to the right place and right person.
- Supervising Support, cleaning and maintenance staff of the Chancellery
- Ensuring smooth entry of the authorized persons to the chancellery.
- Keeping accountability and ensuring functionality of equipment.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor or ULAB.
Graduate from any discipline from any reputed institution.
- Should have at least 4 years of relevant experience. This bar may be relaxed for the exceptional candidates
- Experience in a top-level secretarial position will be preferred
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills in both English and Bangla
- Emailing, Google Search and report preparation skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Apps and Google G-Suite
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
- Mobile data allowance
- Pick & Drop facilities
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: 10 December 2023