The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer.
This is an important leadership position. ULAB is looking for a passionate, driven, and innovative individual who will lead the Career Services Office to place ULAB graduates in the reputed organizations. The Director will work in partnership with other functions of the university to make the ULAB graduates the employers’ top preference in the job market.
The Director, CSO will report to the Vice-Chancellor.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively support and ensure that most of the ULAB graduates are placed in the various reputed local and multinational companies.
- Make ULAB graduates a strong choice for the recruiters through managing robust liaison with the Corporates and creating sustainable brand image of ULAB.
- Provide strategy and leadership of the delivery of work-based learning prospects for ULAB students that includes enough internship opportunities, project works and industry visits etc.
- Make sure CSO is properly helping students to identify employment options that match their career interests and assisting students in all aspects of the job search including resume writing, interviewing techniques and job referrals to enhance their hiring potential into the job market.
- Arrange career counselling sessions or coaching for ULAB students conducting by both internal and external experts regarding job preparation skills, career exploration & navigation and techniques for competing for jobs etc.
- Promote Career Planning services through presentations, internal branding, New Student Orientation and in ULAB events etc
- Lead and strategize the overall operations of the Career Services Office (CSO) of ULAB to attain institutional objectives and departmental KPIs efficiently.
Graduate from any discipline from any reputed institution.
- Should have at least 12 years experience, including relevant experience in the Corporate Sector.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Strong network with the corporate sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Membership of professional associations will be an added advantage.
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
- Mobile data allowance
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: 25 June 2022