||Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer.
The Lab Assistant, EEE will report to the Head of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining and Operating the Lab equipment
- Assisting the Lab Instructor
- Documentation for Lab equipment and Lab manuals etc
Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering from any government polytechnic institute
- Additional Requirement
- Age maximum 35 years
- Experienced candidates in electrical machines/power systems will be given preference
- Previous experience as Lab Assistant at the university level will be given preference
- Academic qualification may be relaxed for a highly experienced candidate
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication skills in Bengali and English
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: August 20, 2022