The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer.
This role includes managing the existing and potential international collaborations with universities, organizations and foreign students under the ULAB guidelines and applicable governmental regulations. Additional duties include coordinating the University’s efforts with strategic partners, and promoting awareness and interest in international affiliations.
The Manager, International Affairs will report to the Director, International Affairs.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure ULAB having one of strongest international collaborations in the region with reputed universities, research centers, foreign students and corporate partners
- Lead and make happen a good number international research collaborations, faculty and student exchange programs, knowledge sharing programs and foreign student admissions etc take place every year
- Facilitate and manage campus international collaborations, including all memoranda of understanding, agreements, and contracts establishing formal collaborative relationships between the ULAB campus and all foreign partner bodies
- Provide strategic support, establish best practices and monitor protocols related to international collaborations
- Serve as liaison with the relevant ministries and embassies to coordinate all the activities related with ULAB’s international collaborations
- Manage our international partners overall experience in ULAB and Vice versa to ensure having pleasant experience. It includes their travel, accommodation, campus visit and related works etc
- Ensure a good number of International students get enrolled at ULAB every year. Also ensure that all the International students are supported within and outside the ULAB campus
- Create collaborative programs/events pertaining to international students of ULAB and their issues
- Brand our International collaborations globally with the support of our Communications and Brand team
Graduate from any discipline from any reputed institution.
- Should have at least 8 years of relevant experience. This bar may be relaxed for the exceptional candidates having good quality foreign degrees.
- Experience in International / Global Affairs in any corporate / university / research body will be preferred.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Strong network with International bodies and related govt offices & other parties
- Sound knowledge of best practices in international collaboration. Knowledge of local and foreign higher education rules, policies and standards
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
- Mobile data allowance
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: 25 June 2022