The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal-opportunity employer.
The Officer will report to the Director, Branding, and Communications, or the authorized person
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain documentation of all forms and records in an organized and timely manner both in hard copy and soft copy formats in the prescribed formats
- Maintain an updated database of vendors and media personnel and of other stakeholders’ contact details for networking and information purposes
- Arrange official meetings and keep meeting minutes
- Organize and participate in various events as required and maintain contact with other administrative offices and work in coordination
- Assist in Public Relation activity and Digital Marketing
- Deal with vendors and bill processing
Graduation from a reputed university. Business or English graduates will be preferred
- Additional Requirement
- Age maximum 30 years
- Previous experience at the university level will be given preference
- Computer Literacy and report generating skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in Bengali and English
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: November 26, 2022