The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an institution devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration. ULAB invites applications from the qualified candidates for the positions mentioned here.
Medical Officer, Student Affairs Office (SAO)
- Provide primary medical attention to students, faculty, and staff members of the university.
- Provide routine medical consultations to students, faculty, and staff members of the university.
- Make appropriate referrals for cases to doctors or hospitals as necessary.
- Help to evacuate and escort the emergency patient to the nearest hospital by ULAB vehicles.
- Follow up with the emergency patients and advise accordingly.
- Verify Medical Certificates provided by students, if any, when required.
- Ensure Health and Wellness Campaigns at the University.
- Help to organize the programs organized by the Student Affairs Office.
- Advise students on different issues they are facing and send them to appropriate office/departments if necessary.
- Visit ULAB female hostel weekly to provide routine medical counselling and health checkup.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Advisor of the Student Affairs Office.
- MBBS (Registered from BMDC and Registration number must be mention)
- Having 2 to 3 years of experience in clinical/hospital field.
- Age at most 30 years.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and flexible regarding work hour.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to learn and take up cross functional activities
- Negotiable, based on Experience and Skills
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: October 17, 2021