|BA Program, Department of English and Humanities
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a non-profit private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer. Suitably qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Officer reports to the Head, DEH.
- Act as the point of contact for all BA faculty and students
- Provide support to the faculty members for classes, reproduction of teaching materials,
- Address queries, classroom/online logistics, etc
- Maintain documentation of all forms and records in an organized and timely manner both in hard copy and soft copy formats in the prescribed formats.
- Oversee the student engagement activities, student administration, coordination of administrative activities, student support, and student services
- Maintain contact with central administrative offices and work in coordination
- Monitor classroom activities and report to Registrar’s Office and Head
- Inform faculty members and students about important notices through email, sms, etc. as appropriate
- Prepare class rescheduling announcements, disseminate these, conduct necessary follow-up, and ensure that all documentation is complete
- Maintain an updated database of student, alumni information, and of other stakeholders’ contact details for networking and information purposes
- Arrange department meetings and ensure that all faculty members are informed
- Organize and participate in department events such as orientation, commencement, talks, workshops, outdoor events, etc. as required
- Liaise with the MA Coordinator, Undergraduate Coordinator and Admin Officer for day-to-day smooth operations of activities
- Maintain the department's program webpages and the Facebook page and/or group
Honors from a reputed university
- At least 2 year(s)
- Candidates having working experience in a Private University will be preferred
- Candidates with strong English communication skills & computer operation knowledge will be given preference
- Good typing skill in both Bangla and English
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Pick & Drop facility
Please apply through the following link below:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: December 12, 2023