|Digital Motion & Script Creator
|Brand and Communications
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer.
The incumbent will report to Deputy Director – Branding & Communications
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop engaging and compelling scripts for video content to be used on the university's social media platforms as and when required for campaign and event needs to assist the deputy manager in executing the social media plan.
- Collaborate with the social media team, videographers, and designers to bring the scripts to life visually that showcases ULAB's academic programs, faculty highlights, student achievements, and campus events.
- Meet tight deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced social media environment to create video content as and when required
- Escalate any complex queries or issues to the appropriate department or team for resolution.
At least a Bachelor's degree in Communications / Marketing / Arts / Media Studies or in any other related subjects from a reputed institution
1. Freshers are encouraged to apply
2. Maximum 1-2 years of relevant experience will be preferred
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve and other related software
- Able to capture footage of video using appropriate devices
- Motion Graphics and Video Editing skills
- Experienced in fiction, non-fiction, documentary, television program, event and television reality shows
- Strong creative vision and problem-solving skills, & excellent attention to detail
- Video Color Grading and Motion Graphics skills
- Experience in graphics design
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Deep understanding of digital trends and editing principles
- Ability to manage concurrent projects and deadlines and identify priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume, results-oriented work environment
- Strong attention to detail and research skills
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
- Pick & drop facility
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: December 17, 2023