|Any research center of ULAB
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer.
The Officer will report to the respective Center Director
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create different types of budgets - internal budgets plus for external projects.
- Liaise with international partners.
- Support fundraising.
- Create and Maintain database of funding opportunities.
- Keep track of center activities, events and publications.
- Perform day to day administrative tasks of the center.
Business Graduate from a reputed university preferably major in Finance or Economics
- Additional Requirement
- Age maximum 32 years
- Previous experience at university level will be given preference
- Computer Literacy and excellent report generating skill
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong organizational abilities to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Twice a year festival bonus
- Pick and drop facility
- Mobile Allowance
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: December 9, 2023