|Student Affairs Office (SAO)
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a non-profit private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer. Suitably qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Officer reports to the Director, SAO.
- Provide face to face counselling and emergency counselling with any ULAB students who sign up to meet up to you
- Make appropriate referrals for cases as necessary
- Work for students' wellbeing and if necessary take any initiative for the betterment of students. Co-facilitate with Junior Psychosocial counselor organizing workshop, seminar based on psychosocial issues and Well-being Campaign at the University
- Master's in Counselling/ Clinical/ Educational Psychology from a reputed university
- Candidates with 3rd class/division or CGPA below 3.0 in any public examination need not apply
3 to 5 year(s)
Candidates with strong English communication skills & computer operation knowledge will be given preference
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Pick and drop facility
Please apply through the following link below:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: December 14, 2023