|Research and Communication Associate
||Center for Enterprise and Society (CES)
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a non-profit private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides excellent working environment, opportunity for research and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal opportunity employer. Suitably qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
CES at ULAB, is one of the leading business research centers of Bangladesh. Our projects have been ranked 39 out of the Top 100 World Universities with Real Impact (WURI) Rankings.
The Research Associate at CES will be responsible for leading research projects as well as supporting other colleagues in delivering high-quality written research and conducting workshops and high-level industry seminars.
The role also involves active liaising with the public and private sector to build relationships, develop business, and arrange seminars, conferences, and webinars.
This is a great learning opportunity for business research and business in Bangladesh, and the skills you learn can be applied in a wide variety of professions. CES specializes in research pertaining to financial services, financial inclusion, fintech, capital markets, macro economy, startups, entrepreneurship, and so forth.
The Research and Communication Associate reports to the Director, CES.
- Lead research topic selection in collaboration with the CES Director. This involves staying up-to-date on current affairs as they pertain to business and economy
- Design concept notes for survey-based research projects
- Oversee and supervise data collection, especially expert interviews and surveys
- Write strong reports in fluent, error-free and readable Business English
- Liaise with industry experts which includes corporate leaders, thought leaders, policy makers and subject matter experts to include their input in research publications
- Driving branding and communications through website and social media channels
- Arrange conferences, workshops and seminars to ensure knowledge sharing and dissemination
- At least a BBA or undergraduate degree in economics from a leading international university or a top Bangladeshi university is required
- Graduates of foreign universities will be given preference
At least 3-4 years of experience in research at research firms, universities, think tanks, NGOs or the corporate sector
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Prior publications in reputed journals and/or articles relevant to the Bangladesh business and economic context
- Demonstrable ability in writing fluent, error-free and readable reports in English
- Superior work ethic and time management skills
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Please apply through the following link below:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: January 13, 2021