|Senior Manager – Research & Projects||Center for Enterprise and Society (CES)|
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a government-approved non-profit, private university devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration.
ULAB is an equal-opportunity employer.
The Senior Manager – Research & Projects will be responsible for managing the overall research and project-related activities at CES under the supervision of the Director, CES. S/he will be responsible for supervising ongoing research projects from conception till implantation. Moreover, s/he will act as a bridge between all external corporate and academic stakeholders and CES in order to enhance the brand image of the center and to bring in more projects, research work, and grants.
The incumbent will report to Director, CES
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing overall research activities and project activities of CES under the leadership of Director, CES
- Defining research objectives, topics for research papers, and implementing research projects end-to-end
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and external
- Monitor the progress of the research papers and edit those as per the requirement
- Writing research papers himself/herself
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to Director, CES
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction
- Liaise with industry experts which includes corporate leaders, thought leaders, policymakers, and subject matter experts to include their input in research works and publications
- Assist the Director, CES in organizing workshops, seminars, public lectures, and symposiums
- Looking for potential grants and collaborations with the reputed bodies to enrich CES grant and project pipeline
- At least Bachelor's degree in Economics / Business / Finance or in any other related subjects from a reputed institution
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to proofread and draft high-quality documents.
- Exceptional organizational skills. Ability to manage concurrent projects and deadlines and identify priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume, results-oriented work environment
- Strong research skills
- Strong attention to detail, particularly concerning funder specifications and deadlines
- Solutions-oriented and resourceful self-starter who shows determination to solve problems and can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills, including synthesizing financial information and program data and communicating conclusions through writing and speaking
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, database management, and research data search tools
- Ability to periodically attend select community events occurring outside of regular working hours (e.g., mornings, evenings, and occasionally weekends)
PF, Gratuity and festival bonus
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: February 28, 2023