|Senior Research and Communication Associate
||Center for Enterprise and Society (CES)
The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an institution devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration. ULAB invites applications from the qualified candidates for the positions mentioned here.
The Center for Enterprise and Society (CES) is a research center at ULAB, and one of the leading research centers in Bangladesh for the study of business, investments, entrepreneurship. CES also conducts research on social issues. A CES project was recently ranked 39 globally among the World’s Top 50 Universities.
The Senior Research and Communications Associate at CES will be responsible for leading research projects as well as supporting other colleagues in delivering high-quality written research. The role also involves active liaising with the public and private sector to build relationships, develop business, and arrange seminars, conferences, and webinars. This position requires strong English writing skills.
- Write research papers both for academic journals and a larger civil society audience.
- Design concepts and develop proposals for survey-based research projects that have both academic/theoretical relevance to a larger field of study as well as interest among policy makers
- Oversee survey-based research projects including data collection, analysis and report writing
- Support branding and communications through website and social media channels
- Collaborate with industry experts, thought leaders, policy makers and subject matter experts to include their input in research publications
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to arrange seminars, conferences and webinars
- Track research funding opportunities
- Carry out any administrative task assigned by the manager
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration (BBA).
- At least 2 years of experience in research at research firms, universities, think tanks, NGOs or the corporate sector
- Prior publications in reputed journals and/or articles relevant to the Bangladesh business and economic context
- A postgraduate degree in economics, business administration, social sciences, or any related field from a reputed global and/or Bangladeshi university
- Demonstrable ability in writing fluent, error-free and readable reports in English
- Superior work ethic and time management skills
- Negotiable, based on Experience and Skills
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Please apply through the following link:
June 28, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.