The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is an institution devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. ULAB provides an excellent working environment and competitive remuneration. ULAB invites applications from the qualified candidates for the positions mentioned here.
Student Advisor, Student Affairs Office (SAO)
- Work as a one-stop information provider to the students.
- Advise students on different issues they are facing like academic, administrative, financial, co-curricular, disciplinary, health and wellness as well as personal. If necessary, refer the student to the respective offices.
- Promote and make the students aware of the SAO services.
- Help to organize student orientation program, awareness campaigns, workshops and seminar for physical and mental health wellbeing.
- Provide support to the crisis situations happened in/outside of the campus.
- Maintain disciplinary files of the students with full confidentiality.
- Provide help to manage the Student Advising Program (SAP).
- Manage SAO email address, web page and Facebook page and groups to post and update information and events when necessary.
- Prepare budget with consultation with the advisor and manage the expenses of SAO.
- Prepare term plan of the activities that SAO will conduct throughout the term.
- Help to prepare reports as needed.
- Maintain database of the consults by the team member daily.
- Send out calendars, greeting cards, etcetera to the SAO working associates.
- Perform duties assigned by the advisor whenever necessary.
- At least Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Good academic records. Candidates with third class/division and CGPA below 3 need not to apply.
- Having 1+ year experience is the related filed is preferable.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and flexible regarding work hour.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to learn and take up cross functional activities
- Negotiable, based on Experience and Skills
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS:
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Please apply through the following link:
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Application deadline: October 17, 2021